A web application firewall is a firewall that monitors, filters, and blocks statistics packets as they journey to and from an internet site or net software.
A WAF can be either network-based, host-based totally, or cloud-based totally and is frequently deployed thru a reverse proxy and located in front of 1 or greater websites or applications.
Jogging as a network appliance, server plugin, or cloud provider, the WAF inspects each packet and makes use of a rule base to investigate layer 7 net utility good judgment and clear out doubtlessly harmful visitors that could facilitate net exploits.
A WAF analyzes hypertext transfer protocol (http) requests and applies a set of regulations that outline what parts of that communiqué are benign and what elements are malicious.
The main components of http conversations that a WAF analyzes are getting and publish requests.
Web systems towards zero-day exploits, Web application firewalls are a common security control utilized by organizations to defend against malware infections, impersonation, and different known and unknown threats and vulnerabilities.
Introducing Prophaze Free WAF
A free WAF to protect your website/webapp/APIs at no charge. Prophaze WAF is a Native Cloud Web Application Firewall that intelligently tracks down the malicious request into your clients’ Web APIs.
It uses multiple attack detection algorithms (with AI) to monitor all the incoming requests and will pass only legitimate requests to the backend apps.
The dedicated team at Prophaze will provide your clients’ support round the clock whenever it is needed via Live Chat, Phone, Email, Zoom/Google Meet/Teams.
- DEPLOY IN JUST 15 MINUTES.
- 24 X 7 X 365 SUPPORT
- BEHAVIORAL-BASED APPLICATION SECURITY
More than a Web Application Firewall, it acts like a Complete Website Security Platform.
- Provides Layer 7 DDoS Protection
- Stops targeted DDoS Attacks to your web apps and APIs with behavioral-based detection.
- Full Coverage on OWASP Top 10 Web and API Attacks as a trusted OWASP Partner
- Enhanced Security for Backend APIs, Web Apps, Serverless and Service Meshes
- Allows you to deploy custom rules to protect web assets on servers behind Prophaze.
- Supports AWS, Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean, Oracle, and IBM Cloud
- Customized Speed Optimization (CDN)
- helps to increase the speed of a website loading by lowering the latency and increased performance. Also, it reduces bandwidth on the original servers.
- Free SSL Certificates
Monitor all security events identified on cloud-based and on-premises deployments.
- Protects from all cyber threats, bots, attacks, misconfiguration, and patches vulnerabilities in your infrastructure, internal or 3rd party apps, and APIs.
- Artificial intelligence with real-time threat data, drill-down, and risk scoring, eliminating the need for complex workflows between products.
Protect From all known and unknown threats
- DDoS and Bot Protection
Prophaze provides a lot of innovative methods to identify and restrict the potential attacks in the production environment automatically.
A platform that focuses on your industry’s eccentric security needs.
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Media & Entertainment
A WAF has a bonus over traditional firewalls because it offers more visibility into touchy software data that is communicated through the use of the http software layer.
It may save you utility layer assaults that commonly bypass conventional network firewalls.
Another advantage of a WAF is that it may shield web-primarily based applications without necessarily getting access to the supply code of the application.
At the same time as a number-primarily based WAF may be included in software code, a cloud-hosted WAF is able to defend the application while not having access.
In addition, a cloud WAF is easy to set up and manipulate and gives quick virtual patching solutions that permit customers to rapidly customize their settings to adapt to newly detected threats.