Inviteflood is a tool to perform SIP/SDP INVITE message flooding over UDP/IP to perform DOS Attack. This tool can be utilized to flood a target with INVITE Request Messages.
In this case, an organization should always ensure and focus on maximum Protection level for enterprise networks and you can try a free trial to Stop DDoS Attack in 10 Seconds.
As long as the tool continues flooding the PBX it will prevent clients from making telephone calls.
Download the Inviteflood Tool from Kali Repository.
Considering how simple this DDoS attack is to execute and how successful it is against VoIP frameworks, it is an attack for which each administrator to have an emergency course of action.
Enterprise Networks should choose the best DDoS Attack prevention services to ensure the DDoS attack protection and prevent their network.
- Protect website from future attacks Also Check your Companies DDOS Attack Downtime Cost.
- Run only applications required to provide and maintain VoIP services.
- Audit administrative and user sessions and service-related activities.
- Install and maintain server firewall, antimalware, and antitampering measures to deter DoS attacks.
- Require strong authentication for administrative and user account access.
- Maintain patch currency for an operating system and VoIP applications.