Every day millions of people test their luck and try to win the lottery. However, it is much harder to do than how it sounds. Visiting top online lotteries at websites like OnlineLottoSites.com or buying lottery tickets at your local grocery store is only the first step on the long road to success. To join the likes of Manuel Franco or Mavis Wanczyk, you probably need to take a more tactical approach.
Since the creation of the lottery, many players have developed various strategies to boost their chances of winning. One of these methods includes buying tickets online rather than in stores. In this article we will take a closer look at how this method can affect your odds of winning, so let’s get started.
Lottery Tickets Are Safer Online
Unlike their counterparts in the store, these tickets are cheaper. This is due to the fact that there are no middlemen involved. Every ticket is bought directly from the official lottery provider and comes with a money-back guarantee. There won’t be any questions about the authenticity of a ticket that you have purchased online. If you do end up winning, you will be notified and you won’t have to worry about the authenticity of your own ticket. However, it is important to note that an online service provider can charge a small fee for the convenience of buying online. Although the fee is not that big, it is still worth noting.
The Lottery Has Better Odds Online
When compared to the lottery tickets sold in stores, those sold online have better odds. This is according to a study conducted by the American Statistical Association (ASA). In 2017, the ASA reviewed over 1,000 lottery tickets sold online and found out that they had better odds compared to those sold in stores. The report showed that every ticket purchased online had a 1.3% chance of winning. In comparison, stores had an average winning rate of 1%.
So, if you want to buy lottery tickets online, you should check the official lottery website for more details. Most sites offer money-back guarantees, which mean that you don’t have to worry about losing your money even if you don’t win the jackpot. Some even offer free shipping options for all orders. They also allow you to track your order until it reaches your doorstep safely!
The Lottery Is More Convenient Online
As mentioned earlier, buying lottery tickets online is more convenient than driving to a store and purchasing them there. This convenience is one of the main reasons why many people choose to buy lottery tickets online instead of in stores. This is due to several factors:
- You don’t need to wait in line for your chance to buy tickets. When you buy online, you can buy tickets at your own pace and as often as you want. The convenience of buying tickets online is especially useful when the jackpot is high and you want to increase your chances of winning.
- You don’t need to drive to a store. If you live in a city where there are multiple lottery retailers located nearby, you might not think twice before driving to them all. However, if you live on the outskirts of town or in a rural area, you might not have any other option but to drive long distances just to buy lottery tickets. It could get pretty tiresome having to drive to and from your home if you want to buy several different tickets each week. Fortunately, thanks to online lottery websites you don’t have to do this anymore!
- You have to pay additional fees and taxes for lottery tickets bought in stores. Every time you buy a ticket in a grocery store or gas station, you need to pay some additional fees on top of the price of the ticket itself. These fees are used by gas stations and supermarkets for advertising, marketing purposes, or to cover administrative costs. If you want to avoid paying these fees, you should consider buying lottery tickets online!
If you like playing local lotteries offered by your state or country, then purchasing tickets online is definitely for you! By doing so, you will be able to get your tickets at a cheaper cost and without any extra fees. Also, don’t forget that every ticket purchased online comes with a money-back guarantee!
The Lottery Is More Convenient In-Store
Although buying tickets online is convenient, there are also many reasons why you should buy lottery tickets in stores. Here are some of them:
- In-store lottery tickets can be bought in cash. This is especially useful if you don’t have a credit card or debit card to pay for your ticket. If you prefer to pay by cash, then you should visit a store and buy tickets there.
- In-store lottery tickets are often cheaper than online ones. Although some stores might charge additional fees, the tickets themselves are generally cheaper than those purchased online. This makes it easier for people who want to test their luck but don’t want to spend too much money on lottery tickets.
- You can purchase more than one lottery ticket at once. Many lottery providers allow you to purchase up to 10 lottery tickets at once. This is a great way to increase your chances of winning! If you want to do this, you need to buy tickets in a store. As soon as you win, you can sell the tickets and get all the money back.
- Top lottery providers offer instant confirmation of your ticket purchase. If you buy lottery tickets in a store, you won’t have to wait a few hours or even days just to know whether or not your ticket has been purchased and whether you have won the jackpot prize. This means that if you want to play with your friends or family, you can start thinking about what you will do with your winnings immediately after the game!
Everyone wants to share the fame and fortune that previous lottery winners have, but winning the lottery is much easier said than done. If you are someone who is serious about playing the lottery then you should definitely consider playing both online and in-store. Of course, it’s a hard thing to do, so like most people you probably want to increase your odds of winning and by playing both online lotteries and in-store lotteries you will increase your odds by a lot. In saying that though, the chances of winning the jackpot or small prizes, when compared to one another, online lotteries have a greater chance when you compare them to playing in-store. If you play the lottery both locally and by buying your tickets online, you will be able to win not only the smaller prizes more often but also the larger jackpots, and who doesn’t like those odds?