Critical data that belongs to United States Army Intelligence Security Command (INSCOM) and (National Security Agency) NSA data leaked online Which contains internal data and virtual systems used for secret communication over the Internet.
The cloud leak followed by Pentagon’s Data Leak which exposed than 1.8 billion posts of content of social media contents that captured around 8 years.
Leaked data consist of billions of public internet posts, news commentary and other writings from individuals from the US and other Countries.
Security researcher Chris vickery found amazon Bucket for public access on last September, which allows any user with free AWS account can read and download the contents by just entering the URL.
The respository that present in the bucket has a subdomain “inscom,” which relates to US Army and the NSA. Bucket consists of 47 files and folcers with read permission and three of them with download permissions.
Files that are available to download consist of highly sensitive information exposing national security data, some of it explicitly classified.
Researchers found.ova file which can load through Oracle VirtualBox consists of a Virtual hard drive likely to be used to retrieve data from remote location and they found the data can be accessed without connecting to
Hard disk consis of six partitions varying in size from 1 GB to 69 GB, it also exposes private keys that used for accessing distributed intelligence systems used by Invertix administrators.
A hard drive reveals a human-configured installation of files for use with Red Disk, a troubled Defense Department cloud intelligence platform partially integrated into the Pentagon’s DCGS-A program.Upguard said. Also they found a text fine that provides directions for .ova.
It is unnecessary to speculate as to the potential value of such an exposed bucket to foreign intelligence services or malicious individual actors;
The care is taken to classify sections of the exposed virtual drive as “Top Secret” and “NOFORN” provide all the indications necessary to determine how seriously this data was taken by the Defense Department. Says Upguard.
Some of Very Recent Data Leaked Online
- Famous Cosmetic Company “Tarte” leaked 2 Million Customers Personal Data Online
- Fashion Retailer FOREVER 21 Admits Payment Card Security Breach
- Accenture Data Leak Exposed 137 Gigabytes of Highly Sensitive Data Online
- Deloitte Hacked by Cyber Criminals and Revealed Client & Employee’s Secret Emails
- Leading research and advisory firms Forrester was hacked
- Disqus confirms it’s been hacked and more than 17.5 Million Users Details Exposed
- Gaming Service R6DB Database deleted By Hackers and held for Ransom
- Biggest Hack Ever – Each and Every Single Yahoo Account Was Hacked in 2013
- Pizza Hut Hacked – Users Reporting Fraudulent Transactions on their Cards
- Hyatt Hotels Data Breach Exposed 41 Hotel Customers Payment Card Information
- Verizon Wireless Confidential DataLeaked Accidentally by Its Employee
- ABC Company Massive Data Leaked online from Amazon S3 Bucket
- Pentagon Data Leak Exposed 1.8 Billion of Social Media Surveillance Data
- Uber Data Breach Exposed Personal Information of 57 Million Uber Users
- HP Exposed more than 400,000 Customers Sensitive Information Online
Imgur Data Breach Exposed 1.7 Million Users Emails and Passwords by Hackers