Apple released new version update iOS 11.1 with several important security fixes including Critical Wireless based KRACK Attack Vulnerability that was presented in all the wireless enabled apple Products.
Along with iOS 11.1 Release, Apple Security Update iOS 11.1 Fixed Several Critical vulnerabilities for tvOS, watchOS, Safari, iTunes, and iCloud.
iOS 11.1 is the first major point release for iOS 11 following the minor point releases iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2 and iOS 11.0.3.
This new iOS 11.1 security fixes for CoreText, Kernel, Messages, Siri, StreamingZip, UIKit, WebKit, and Wi-Fi.
|iCloud for Windows 7.1||Windows 7 and later||31 Oct 2017|
|iTunes 12.7.1 for Windows||Windows 7 and later||31 Oct 2017|
|Safari 11.0.1||OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, and macOS High Sierra 10.13||31 Oct 2017|
|tvOS 11.1||Apple TV 4K and Apple TV (4th generation)||31 Oct 2017|
|macOS High Sierra 10.13.1, Security Update 2017-001 Sierra, and Security Update 2017-004 El Capitan||OS X El Capitan 10.11.6, macOS Sierra 10.12.6, and macOS High Sierra 10.13||31 Oct 2017|
|iOS 11.1||iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, and iPod touch 6th generation||31 Oct 2017|
|watchOS 4.1||All Apple Watch models||31 Oct 2017|
Also Apple Released new 70 new emoji along with Security Update iOS 11.1 such as new mythical creatures, food types, animals, clothing options, more expressive smiley faces and Flowing new improvements.
- Resolves an issue that could cause some photos to appear blurry
- Addresses an issue that could cause Live Photo effects to playback slowly
- Fixes an issue that could cause some photos to not display in the People album when restoring from an iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that could impact performance when swiping between screenshots
- Improves braille support for Grade 2 input
- Improves VoiceOver access to multi-page PDFs
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions for announcing incoming notifications
- Improves VoiceOver rotor actions menu when removing an app from the App Switcher
- Fixes an issue for some users where alternative keys would not display when using VoiceOver with Touch Typing
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would always return to default action in Mail
- Fixes an issue where VoiceOver rotor would not delete messages
Other improvements and fixes with Security Update iOS 11.1
- Adds back support for accessing the app switcher by pressing on edge of display with 3D Touch
- Fixes an issue that caused cleared Mail notifications to reappear on Lock screen
- Fixes an issue in enterprise environments that prevented data from being moved between managed apps
- Fixes an issue with some 3rd-party GPS accessories that caused inaccuracies in location data
- Resolves an issue where settings for Heart Rate notifications were appearing in Apple Watch app (1st generation)
- Fixes an issue where app icons were not appearing in notifications on Apple Watch