Aircrack-ng 1.4 released with new features and a lot of improvements with Speed, memory usage and CI/CD tweaks. Aircrack-ng contains a complete set of tools to perform a Wi-Fi network security assessment.
The tool focuses on multiple areas of WiFi security such as capturing packets, replay attacks, checking WiFi cards and driver capabilities for injection.
Aircrack-ng 1.4 released https://t.co/bYUYWFNoqv
— Aircrack-ng (@aircrackng) September 30, 2018
Aircrack-ng 1.4 comes with a lot of code changes and with few visible features such as
- PMKID cracking – PMKID is the lifetime of Pairwise Master Key and a unique identifier. With PMKID users can reduce the latency of roaming clients without wasting frames reauthenticating.
- Crack 802.11w capture files
- Speed and memory usage improvement when loading (large) files with Aircrack-ng and Airdecap-ng.
- Packages for Linux distributions and Windows
Some other notable changes in this release
- Fixed building on various platforms
- Improved and tweaked our CI/CD processes
- Using new CI/CD tools for our buildbots and packaging, PyDeployer
- Almost doubled the number of tests
Aircrack-ng recently added packages building to the buildbots for a bunch of different distros: Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, SLES, OpenSuse, Fedora, RHEL, CentOS, Amazon Linux, and Elementary OS. Stable release packages will be available shortly, reads Aircrack-ng release notes.
How to Install
To Download : git clone https://github.com/aircrack-ng/aircrack-ng
make && make install