SOC Training is one of the most critical concerns in building a Quality Security Operation Center Team to fight against advanced threats that target the organization’s network.
Sophisticated detection and prevention technologies are mandatory implementations by security experts since cyber attacks are rising daily.
SO implementing a dedicated SOC operation and SOC analyst team who will work in different categories to handle the incidents.
SOC is a team of security analysts organized to detect, analyze, respond to, report on, and prevent cybersecurity incidents.
Proper SOC training for security analysts is the most important concern to build a quality team to perform rapid repose from sophisticated cyber attacks.
In this case, Ethical Hackers Academy provides an in-depth SOC training online course that contains a detailed training session for the Detection, Investigation & Remediation of all kinds of Cyberattacks on Networks, systems,
SOC Analyst Training
This Advance SOC Training course covers the following phases, and it makes the SOC analyst learn with clearly explained practical training.
- Real-Time Analysis
- Intel and Trending
- Incident Analysis and Response
- Artifact Analysis
- SOC Tool Life-Cycle Support
- Audit and Insider Threat
- Scanning and Assessment
- SIEM Tool Lab Access Training
Course Material – Complete Practical SOC Training with SIEM Tools
- SOC Analyst – Cyber Attack Intrusion Training for Lifetime Access – Online Training
- Available for iOS and Android
- Detection, Investigation & Remediation of all kinds of Cyberattacks on Networks, systems, and Applications.
- Stride towards a career in this fast-growing IT profession
- Access 74 Lectures for 24/7
- This SOC Training course is a never-ending Course.
- Start from Beginner to Advance Level
- Let’s Dive Deep into This Incredibly Exciting Journey Today.
What You Learn from This Advance SOC Training Course
SOC Analysts are very in demand for many of organizations since the cyber attack is rapidly rising, assign quality security analysts are the most important concern.
- This SOC Training course provides in-depth training which proposes complete operation and an analyst will be able to respond to monitor the company infrastructure 24*7 and respond to all kinds of cyberattacks.
- An analyst can able to work on the SIEM tool for monitoring and analysis of the cyber attack.
- You will learn about real-world cyber-attacks and investigate attacks with the help of a network packet and device log.
- You will learn about working on devices, protocols, ports, cybersecurity, and services.
- Also, you will learn about the day to day activities performed by Analysts in their job and learn about various attacks and remediation from very basic.
- After this course, you can monitor, detect, analyze (such as trend and pattern analysis), and respond and restore activities.
What EHA Is Offering?
- They are providing this SOC training on current Technology (Real-world Cyber Attacks) + Tool (SIEM)
- You will learn the SOC tools on which most of cybersecurity professionals are working.
- You will learn the technology on which cybersecurity works and the steps followed by professionals to stop and prevent attacks in real-time.
- You will face the real challenge faced by professionals in their job responsibilities.
- You will be able to answer the complicated interview question from our training.
- You will work as same as a professional is working and will increase your confidence in cracking any cybersecurity interview.
- Lifetime access to the training on your device (Mobile, Laptop, Tablet, etc.)
- You will join your dream companies at your choice of package.
Taking SOC training from a reputed academy such as Ethical Hackers Academy will enormously help you to enhance your skills with real-time attack scenarios and understand the overall operations in the security operation center.
SOC training course syllabus prepared with in-depth practical training with essential SIEM tools such as Splunk, and QRadar to continuously monitoring customer networks and protect it from sophisticated cyber attacks.
SOC training courses can take the following security professionals Information security managers, SOC Managers, Analysts & Engineers, Information security architects, IT managers, and Operations managers.
These SOC training courses will enhance the skills of a SOC analyst to learn about real-world attacks and sophisticated threats to protect company assets.