Previously traditional stock market mobile apps take a commission on every single trade session that was made. But now, after the appeal made by millennials and younger age groups, the situation is starting to change.
Now the developers have designed such apps that are commission-free. This feature is helpful and great for younger groups especially. It is now devoid of the fact, paying hundreds of dollars every year as a commission. Because of the maintenance fees and other charges, people were not investing much, but now, the availability of commission-free apps makes the best stock apps for iPhone and common traders are also getting so many benefits from these apps.
This article is designed to give you a guide in picking the best stock app for 2020 and which should be picked? To proceed with the article first we will discuss the free stock market app.
What Is Free Stock Market App?
The only difference between the free stock market app and traditional stock application is of charging a fee for every single trading session made by the user on the trading platform. Previously, by using traditional stock applications, it was a must to pay commission but now because of the different economic situations; free stock trading apps are designed.
As younger people and millennials can’t invest as much money because of the critical situation of the economy, new best stock trading apps are marketed by the developers for iPhone and Android too. These apps lower the risk and thus streamline the investment procedure.
Some Aspects of These Stock Apps:
Here is the list of some key aspects of these commission-free stock apps on which they can be rated.
- Quality Service: Although these apps are devoid of commission fees, still the quality service they are providing must be satisfied. It must be good and reliable. Lackluster features are unacceptable.
- Investment Types: Investment types for stocks, cryptocurrencies, and exchange-traded funds must be accurate.
- Ease for Use: these apps should be easy to use by both experts and beginners. Some of these apps automate the investment process and some require user’s attention.
- Feature: Overall, the features provided by these commission-free best trading apps are user’s friendly and are providing with variety of different approaches.
Top Best Trading Apps for iPhone:
Choosing the best stock trading app for the iPhone depends on how often you want to trade, how much you can invest at the start, and for how long you will be committed to this platform.
Here is the list which will present the best stock trading apps. These are listed after having so much research on them and testing. This list will help you to find the best trading tool according to your needs.
- It is one of the leading commission-free stock apps.
- It is not wrong to say that, it beats all other stock market apps.
- The sign-up process is quite simple.
- Even no minimum deposit is required.
- It provides immediate access to profits.
- The application is also provided with related stock information, news, volatility and also information about every stock option.
- It was an incredibly easy investment process.
- It only costs $1 a month.
- Users can customize their investment process on a daily basis, weekly or monthly depending on their needs.
- This app can be used by users for learning procedures, to learn the ins and outs of investments.
- It is not an ideal app for long term use.
- M1 Finance:
- This app is a little different from the apps discussed above.
- It follows a unique investment process and focuses on stocks and ETF’s.
- By using this app you have a chance of picking stocks that you want to invest, just before putting money.
- After choosing a stock, you have the option of choosing a percentage you want to invest in.
- After completing these procedures, the application will automatically distribute funds into chosen stocks.
- This app does not use any commission fee, monthly fee, markups, withdrawal fees or any other deposits.
- But here the users have to invest a minimum investment of $100 to get started.
- After investing this amount there is no need to pay any other charges.
- This application also provides its users with an annual percentage rate of 4.25%.
- Only those users will qualify who have a brokerage balance of over $10,000.
- It is best for long term use.
- If you want to get indulge in the real estate market without spending a ton of money, then this app is best for you.
- Without being an accredited investor, anyone can invest here.
- Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) allows its users to invest in real estate by using this app.
- It only requires a minimum investment of $500.
- The key feature of this application is that it provides profits quarterly that leads to balanced and long-term investment.
- The Core Portfolio account is given to those that make $1000 or more.
- No commission fee is required, instead of only one fee that is a very tiny amount.
The above discussion can be summarized in a way that, nowadays, expert traders focus on commission-free stock trading apps as compared to traditional apps that use commission. These free trading apps provide unique services along with advanced features and are more suitable for young age groups too.