Blogger outreach is an exhausting process as it involves finding popular bloggers then trying your best to convince them to publish your content on their websites. This task can even be more challenging if you are a blogger outreach company, and a client has trusted you to hit a certain target within a set period. If you offer such services, then this article is for you. In today’s post, we discuss the best tools that you must have to help you deliver the best blogger outreach service to all your SEO clients.
BuzzStream is among the most useful SEO tools that every blogger outreach service should have in its link building armour. This tool allows you to seamlessly manage blogger outreach campaigns hence deliver the expected results without much hassle. Here are the main benefits thatBuzzStreamoffers:
- Provides many email templates to choose from or you can even create unique templates to help you impress your target bloggers easily.
- It has a browser extension that enables you to collect the emails and social profiles of influencers as you browse.
- Shows how successful every campaign that you have done for your clients is. This allows you to create a more effective strategy to ensure better results in the future.
- BuzzStream lets you segment your leads into different categories, such as the number of followers on various social media platforms and domain authority (DA).
- You can also use BuzzStream to send or schedule your blogger outreach emails.
The SEMrush link building tool is also renowned for its effectiveness and reliability in helping to manage outreach campaigns. Here are some the benefits you will get if you use SEMrush to manage outreach for your clients:
- This tool lets you find influencers, email them, follow up and even track the progress of your blogger outreach campaigns.
- SEMrush shows you a site’s traffic and keyword rankings allowing you to determine if it’s a good fit for your guest post.
- You can use SEMrush to find the backlink sources that your competitors use and email them too for guest posting.
- SEMrush enables you to track how your keywords are ranking.
- Since you’ll be handling lots of content for your blogger outreach clients, SEMrush can help you come up with excellent content ideas for their guest posts.
- This tool shows you all the sites that have mentioned you that you can easily reach out to and request for backlinks. This is an easier way to get quality backlinks since the websites had already mentioned you meaning you don’t even have to introduce yourself so much.
3. Ninja Outreach
Ninja Outreach is another popular blogger outreach tool you should consider using today as it helps to quickly find influencers from all social media platforms. This tool is used by popular brands such as Amazon and Disney. Here is what you should expect from Ninja Outreach:
- Allows you to search for leads using their names or you can also use Ninja Outreach’s huge database of email addresses.
- Helps you send more persuasive and effective follow-up emails, depending on how your leads responded to the initial emails.
- Lets you divide your leads into different categories. You can even use special tags to indicate the primary purpose why you are contacting every influencer and for which client’s guest post.
- Finds relevant bloggers with a huge social media following.
- The tool allows you to create specialized email templates to help you make a fantastic first impression to influentialbloggers.
- Ninja Outreach shows whether your emails were opened and if any action has been taken.
If you want a simple blogger outreach tool that will help you manage all your clients’ campaigns and still deliver the best results, then Snov.io is what you need. Snov.io has more than 250,000 worldwide users, so do not underestimate it. The tool offers the following benefits:
- It has an effective browser extension that helps you collect emails as you browse through different authoritative websites.
- Integrates with Gmail allowing you to easily send and track your blogger outreach emails.
- Validates email addresses to help avoid wasting time writing to unused or old emails
- You can use Snov.io to schedule your follow-up emails depending on the responses you got from your original emails
Mailshake is an excellent option if you are looking for a tool to automate your link building campaign and also track your outreach progress. You can expect the following from Mailshake:
- Lets you see if your emails were opened, hence allowing you to follow up at the right time.
- Helps you send personalized emails to many recipients simultaneously.
- Keeps track of your outreach leads and labels them according to your wins and losses.
This article discusses the best and most reliable tools that every blogger outreach and link building agency must-have. Therefore, make sure to include these tools in your armor to help you provide the best blogger outreach service to your client.