Sometimes bad things happen, have you forgot Windows password and require access without altering or erasing the existing password? A brute force attack is time-intensive and likely ineffective in recovering your password. In this guide, we will introduce a straightforward method to swiftly bypass passwords on Windows
11/10/8/7/Vista/XP without altering or resetting them. The entire bypassing process will be completed in seconds!
Solution 1: USE KON-BOOT FOR INSTANT WINDOWS PASSWORD BYPASS (EASIEST & FASTEST METHOD)
Kon-Boot is a tool designed to bypass Windows password,, enabling you to log in without changing, knowing, or deleting your current password. This unique tool bypasses Windows passwords instead of attempting to crack them, resulting in exceptional speed. The password bypass process does not overwrite your original password or make any permanent changes to your files. It simply grants you access to your password-protected computer without requiring the correct password. It’s like magic!
You can view a video tutorial (click on the image to load) demonstrating how to instantly bypass Windows passwords using the KON-BOOT tool below:
To create a KON-BOOT USB, follow these steps:
1. Download the KON-BOOT Installer and install it on the USB pendrive of your choice.
2. Insert the created USB drive into your locked computer and boot from it. Ensure that you’ve adjusted the boot priority in the BIOS, making the USB drive the primary boot option.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Wait for the Windows system to load, select the user account with the Windows password you wish to bypass, enter any password, and press ENTER.
5. Congratulations! You have successfully bypassed your Windows password! Give KON-BOOT a try HERE
Solution 2: Create a New Windows Admin Account without Logging In
Manually resetting a lost password can be a hard task. If you aim to unlock a PC without altering
any existing user information (such as changing the user password), the optimal approach is to create a new administrator account prior to logging in to Windows. This method is particularly useful in scenarios where your user profile is corrupted or when no users appear on the login screen.
In this solution, we’ll explore the use of the Ease of Access trick to generate a new administrator account. Once created, this account will grant you access to your locked computer.
Begin by powering on your computer and waiting until the Windows logo appears. Then, press and hold the power button to force the hardware to shut down. Power it on again, and Windows should detect a problem, leading you to the screen depicted below:
- Click Advanced Options button, as shown below:
• From the menu pick: Advanced options. Next navigate to Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and finally to System Image Recovery.
- Click Cancel, afterwards click on Next.
- On the next screen, select Advanced and next Install a driver. Now Confirm with OK. Now Explorer window should appear
- On the left side of the screen, choose This PC
- Open up the main C:\ drive. Pick the Windows directory, then pick System32, and afterwards scroll down until you find the file named utilman.
- Right-click on that file, pick Rename, and rename it to whatever you like, such as Utilmanpassword. Note the name for later
- Now scroll up until you find the cmd file.
- Copy this file (click on it, then use CTRL+C and CTRL+V key combination). File should be copied.
- Now rename the original cmd file to utilman (to the previous file name noted from previous steps).
- Huh, finally this should be all. You can now close all windows and choose Exit and continue to Windows 10.
- After a short moment you should see the typical Windows 10 login screen.
- Now Click on the Ease of Access button, command prompt window should appear (this is because we have replaced the Utliman utility with the windows console application – this will let us to reset the forgotten Windows 10 password)
• Type following command in the newly arrived window:
1.net user JohnUser /add
2.net localgroup administrators JohnUser /add
The command you entered will add the user account “JohnUser” to the locked Windows system and designate it as a member of the Administrator group. Please be aware that the name of the administrators group may vary depending on your Windows language.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a new local administrator account to your Windows system. To complete the process, restart your computer, and you can then log in using this newly created admin account.
We trust you found this article helpful as we walked you through various options to bypass Windows 10 password. If you value your time, consider using KON-BOOT to bypass your Windows password in seconds, eliminating the need for manual work and intricate tricks.